Cynthia Rebholz is an AAMFT approved supervisor.
Have you graduated and are now seeking to become a licensed practioner? Or, are you licensed and want to learn more about family or couple therapy? Individual or group setting to suit your needs, reasonsable rates assist you in developing your career goals. Learn new interventions, feel confident, Better understand ethics and develop your therapuetic style. Individual supervision fee is 115.00 per session.
Forms/Information for clients
|#||File Name||Added Date|
|1||Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges Notice.pdf||01/13/22||Download|
|3||Intake packet with encrypted email information||01/27/13||Download|
Cynthia's blog's for clients
|#||File Name||Added Date|
|1||How to Cope with a Break-up, so You Don't Have a Break Down, by Cynthia Rebholz||01/27/13||Download|
|2||Five Tips for Surviving The Season||09/11/13||Download|
Improve your relationship
- Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by Nan Silver and John Mordechai Gottman (Paperback - Oct 5, 2000).
- ***Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love by Susan Johnson (2008)
- We Love each Other but, Simple Secrets to Strengthen your Relationship and Make Love Last. Dr Ellen Wachtel
- The Sex-Starved Marriage: Boosting Your Marriage Libido: A Couple's Guide by Michele Weiner-Davis (Paperback - Dec 30, 2003)
- Loving Like You Mean it. Ronald Frederick. (AEDP)
Coping with Affairs
- Not "Just Friends": Rebuilding Trust and Recovering Your Sanity After Infidelity by Jean Coppock Staeheli and Shirley P. Glass (Paperback - Feb 3, 2004)
- ***After The Affair: Janis Abrams Spring, Michael Spring, 1996
- Healing From Infidelity Michelle Weiner Davis 2018
- The Divorce Remedy: The Proven 7-Step Program for Saving Your Marriage Sep 4, 2002 Michelle Weiner Davis
Couples website: www.therelationshipschool.com
- Raising An Emotionally Intelligent Child The Heart of Parenting by John Mordechai Gottman, Joan DeClaire and John Gottman (Paperback - Aug 12, 1998)
- And Baby Makes Three: The Six-Step Plan for Preserving Marital Intimacy and Rekindling Romance After Baby Arrives by John Mordechai Gottman and Julie Schwartz Gottman (Paperback - Jan 22, 2008)
- Redirecting Children’s Behavior by Kathryn Kvols
- Conscious Discipline by Becky Bailey, Ph.D
- Brain Storm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain by Daniel J. Siegel
- The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind by Daniel J. Siegel
- ***No Drama Discipline by Dan Siegel, 2014
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish (Paperback - Feb 7, 2012)
- Parent Project website: http://www.parentingproject.org/?AddInterest=1003
Grief and Trauma
- Thriving Through Crisis: Turn Tragedy and Trauma into Growth and Change by William Hudson O'Hanlon.
- Quick Steps to Resolving Trauma, Bill O”Hanlon, 2011
- Getting Back to Life When Grief Won't Heal by Phyllis Kosminsky
- When Bad Things Happen to Good People by Harold Kushner
- Do the Work by Steven Pressfield
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About what Motivates us by Daniel H Pink
- Overcomming Depression Through Mindfulness Exercises to Lift Up Your Mood by Curtis Williams kindle edition.
Coping with a Break-up
- Getting Past Your Break-up, Susan Elliott, 2009
- Wired for Dating: How Understanding Neurobiology and Attachment style can help you find your Ideal Mate, Stan Tatkin 2016
- The Power of Attachment, Diane Poole Heller.